Saturday, August 30, 2008

"To Help Other People at All Times"

Utah Lake - Utah Lake and Utah ValleyIt didn't look like this today,
but you get the idea.
Image via Wikipedia
Today I was riding my bike along toward Lehi north of Utah Lake. I hear a motorcycle approach but it doesn't pass. A lady and a little boy pull up next to me and match me speed. She says "do you know where we are going?" I reply that we are headed toward Lehi. Turns out that she's trying to get to the other side of Utah Lake. So I encourage her to follow the Utah Lake Century Epic Ride (ULCER) markings then start turning left.

I was amazed that she could keep her motocycle straight and upright at my slow bike speed.

Hopefully they found what they were looking for and it was nice to be helpful even while out on a ride.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: