Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Voters may have got one right

WASHINGTON - OCTOBER 17:  U.S. Rep. Chris Cannon (R-UH) (L), Rep. Steve Buyer (R-IN) (2L), Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI) (3L), Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) (3R), Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) (2R) and Sen.John Warner (R-VA) (R) watch US President George W Bush signs S. 3930, the Military Commissions Act of 2006, in the East Room of the White House October 17, 2006 in Washington, DC. The legislation authorizes tough techniques while interrogating terror suspects and paves the way for terror trials before military commissions.  (Photo by Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Chris Cannon;Steve Buyer;James Sensenbrenner;George W. Bush;Image by Getty Images via DaylifeI think the voters got the Cannon/Chaffetz race right even though I voted for Chris Cannon yesterday. I started to think that when I read this in the Des News this morning:

"If I don't win I'll do exactly the same thing I did before and essentially what I'm doing now. I'll go out and make money, which I can't really do now"

Hopefully Jason Chaffetz will work out well as our new representative.

Oh, I mean, assuming he beats the Democratic Challenger. Hold on a sec while I look that up... looks like it's going to be Bennion Spencer. Should be a fun race.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: